First off thanks to Genesis for this award:
Since I have a label on my blog called random I guess I fit this award!
The rules for the award is to list seven things about myself and then
pass it on to 15 other bloggers.
Here is my list:
1. I always thought growing up that I would be a very busy and successful lawyer and at some point might get married. That all changed when I meet my now hubby and realized that family is more important to me then I ever thought.
2. I was a multi-season athlete in High School and College until I had to have back surgery and have not run since (although as you know I workout a lot).
3. Not only is family important to me, Hubby and I bought a house 4 doors down from my aunt and uncle (no joke).
4. I use to hate coffee and refuse to drink it, now I own 3 coffee makers (Mom is so proud).
5. I truly love my in-laws and feel like in some ways I won the in-law lottery they are amazing (although I think hubby got pretty lucky with my family too).
6. Hubby and I are both the biggest planners ever and like to plan EVERYTHING. Our poor children.
7. I talk to my puppy Ellie all the time like she is a person and I swear she understand sometime (yes Hubby thinks I am nuts)
My awards go to:
Liv - since she is back!
And I only did my favorite blogs to read not all 15, and I would add Genesis but she has been tagged already!
Thanks to all the blogs that give me ideas and make me see that I am not alone in my craziness!