CleanAds

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beach for the weekend:)

Hubby and I are headed to the beach this weekend, so I will try to post from the BB the next few days but no guarantees :)

Dinner last night was a freezer meal, Black Bean Stoup! Love this meal on a rainy day like yesterday and the beans are so good for you.

After dinner was my last workout in this 10 lb Slimdown Total Body and Core, now on to something new starting Sunday;)

I finished this book last night:


This was an AWESOME book it gives you great tips and tricks to use to find things you love (and satisfy cravings) while not breaking the calorie bank. It also talks about which choices are better throughout the year at different food type gatherings (ex- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the Super Bowl and tons more) I would highly recommend it for your summer beach reads.








Breakfast this morning was a yummy smoothie
1/2 a frozen banana
4 strawberries
3/4 cup milk and water
Love the fruit and dairy!

Which was followed by a workout, cleaning, packing, and laundry.

Lunch was the rest of the eggplant from Sunday on rye bread with Laughing Cow Cheese and then some Free TCBY (yay calcium) as I dropped the puppy off with mom.



Finally check out Leslie's Giveaway, even though I want to win too it is a great one with a great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment