CleanAds

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love My Birthday Month

And if you have to ask why I love my birthday month you are not aware of all the free deals in your birthday month!

Here are just some of them that have come by email or snail mail: Orange Juilis, Express, Victoria's Secret, Starbucks, TCBY, Coldstone, and Sephora! Have to love it all!

Also yesterday I got this from our Associate VP! (It has been a good few days for me, I am loving it and trying not to take it for grantee)

The Old Navy Gift Card was what she gave me, the Chips Ahoy was just my afternoon snack!

As for dinner last night was Hamburger Helper with added veggies. Quick and good, I actually did not eat all this and gave some to hubby.

After dinner I did the second to last day of my 2nd round of 10 lb Slimdown, Lower and Upper again a killer. Then it was time to relax with Hubby.

Breakfast this morning was a pancake leftover from this weekend, with a little PB for Protein and some Earl Grey.
Lunch was light, but because we had interviews today I knew I would be enjoying some candy or in this case Pretzel M&M's. These things are amazing if you have not tried them, don't they are ADDICTIVE!!

Here is my salad with lettuce, carrots, and beets as well as strawberries for some fruit.

Ok now time to try and finish this project I am working on before the day is over.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: