CleanAds

Monday, June 21, 2010

We love leftovers!

Since hubby and I have another wedding this weekend, the goal for the week is to use up the food leftover from our Father's Day BBQ. Once the family all left on Sunday and hubby and I got the house back in order (and worked on some other things;) it was time for a nice light dinner. We each made a salad with items from the Saturday salad bar.

Mine was just lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, pepper, cucumber, celery, and Honey Mustard Dressing. It hit the spot for sure.

This morning was more BBQ leftovers, I had a fruit cup of pineapple and strawberries.

On the way to work I stopped to pick up a Latte Light from DD to get my caffeine hit for the day. Show here with my lunch:)

Lunch was a salad with tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, celery, green pepper, and hummus on the top along with Stacy's chiplets:) (I am stealing both the chiplets wording and hummus topping from Sarah!) The apple was dessert (trying to cut out some sweets this week) and the Zone Perfect Strawberry Yogurt bar was my afternoon snack.

Dinner will be using the fresh veggies in the house so not 100% sure what will come out:) Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment