CleanAds

Monday, July 12, 2010

A full week

This will be my first full week of work since maybe April and not only will it be all week but all weekend and all next week. Have to get my gameface on!

Anyway I was feeling inspired by Sarah and made a Cereal, Fruit and Yogurt bowl this morning. It was Cheerios, Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt, blueberries and pineapple with a side of Earl Grey Tea


Lunch was a surprise order at work and I got my favorite salad in a wrap.

Although I did not eat all of the actually wrap, this salad was as good in wrap form as it is in the salad...tough choice from now on! An apple and mini Clif bar also balance out my meal.

Dinner tonight will be an Asian Hamburger Helper with add Stir Fry Veggies from our Costco pack.

Then it will be a Total Body Slimdown and just trying to be my self prepared for 12 days of work!! Talk to you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment