CleanAds

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Thursday

I am glad it is Thursday even if I am working Friday this week (I have a lot to do so I am actually happy about it).

Last's night dinner was a freezer meal Shepard's Pie. Shown here in His and Her's sizes. Hubby and I generally eat the same thing, his is normally just much bigger!

I did a Total Body Slimdown, then had some fudge as we relaxed and caught up on some DVR'd shows.

For some reason I was craving cereal this morning. Luckily I had a box of Special K Blueberry in the basement. With a side of Earl Grey and soy milk so yummy!
Lunch today was the chance to use my almond butter (show here).

Just roasted almonds processed until the butter forms, so easy!

In sandwich form with an apple, and some caramel popcorn. I am sure there will be another snack later today.

Something fun planned for tonight but I will tell you more tomorrow...and I think I will be getting a laptop this weekend with my birthday money! So excited:)

No comments:

Post a Comment