CleanAds

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nothing Exciting

Really nothing exciting going on. I think I just have too much that I am thinking about lately (and things I am not ready to share just yet) hopefully they will all work themselves out.

Dinner last night was pretty simple hubby and I made fridge salads using things we just pulled out of the fridge.

Mine was spinach, carrot, radish, celery, green pepper, beets, cheese, and pepperoni with a side of pickles! It was actually really good and hit the spot. I love a simple meal.

I did a really great Bikini Revolution Cardio and Yoga workout. You ever just have a workout that makes you feel great? That was mine last night.  Then we spent the night relaxing and catching up on the DVR shows.

This morning breakfast was also simple, Special K with blueberries and skim milk with Earl Grey on the side.
Lunch is again simple and part of my goal to clean out.
Celery and peppers with hummus, Animal Crackers and cherries. I love the animal crackers they are like a cross between a cookie and a cracker!

After work I think I might grab a McDonald's Frappe ( I have a coupon and want to see if they are any good), I want to get my car washed and grab Hubby's Exit Series beer. Hubby made a shelf in the basement for all the exists in Jersey once they come out, so I try to pick them up as soon as they go on sale since they are made in limited numbers.

Any weekend plans? We are trying to lay low since we have some busy weeks coming up again.

1 comment:

  1. nope, no weekend plans. mostly laundry and defrosting my freezer. lol. i live an exciting life!

    ReplyDelete