CleanAds

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I think it will be a long week

I feel like I am getting a lot done, but have this feeling that I just have so much to do. Maybe it had something to do with out upcoming trip!!

I had dinner lasts night on my own since Hubby was out. To use the rest of the veggies from the chili, I made a plate of grilled eggplant with mozzarella cheese and sweet potatoes! 

Strange meal but it hit the spot 100%. I did a Bikini Revolution workout to try and burn some extra calories. Love these workouts, they really get my heart pumping.

Breakfast this morning was a Cheerios and yogurt mix.


The Wallaby yogurts are good, this was dark chocolate, but they are not thick like Greek yogurt and I really miss that.

Lunch today was another salad, peach, and Luna Bar combo (yeah I did not eat the Luna Bar yesterday) with some Popchips!
Today's salad was tomatoes, carrots, yellow and green squash, hummus and cottage cheese again. And good thing I saved the Smores bar as today is National Smores Day!

Randomness, so if there is anyone else out there that takes NatureMade Vitamins like I do, sign up for the Wellness Rewards and you can get free stuff! I got this fun box of SoyJoy Bars yesterday in the mail!

Mango Coconut, Blueberry, and Peanut Chocolate Chip! And yes those are on top of the free panties from Victoria's Secret. I do love the coupons for having their credit card.

Have a great night and enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment