CleanAds

Monday, September 20, 2010

Back on track time.....

So this morning I got on the scale to see that the numbers are up. I am not actually surprised as I know my snacking has been bad lately, but I did not think it would be as bad as it was (ok 4 lbs for me is a big shift). So that being said it is time to get back on track. I think I will try to go with oatmeal for breakfast a bunch this week as that is really something that keeps me full.


Peanut Butter Banana Oats
1/3 cup oats
2/3 cup milk
1 banana
1 spoonful of PB

This was so yummy, I am doing quite well feeling full today! Hopefully the afternoon will be ok...What is your trick to keep away from afternoon snacks?

1 comment:

  1. Gum! Although, since I know I LOVE LOVE LOVE snacking, I tend to just eat small lunches so I can factor in my afternoon bar or yogurt or whatever...it's sort of a nice "end of the work day" treat. [But I'm trying not to be addicted to protein bars, so I alternate things.]

    ReplyDelete