CleanAds

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unplanned purchases and Fall Treats

This morning I had to stop at Target on the way to work (Hubby needed some cold meds) and found some great buys when I stopped in.

IMG00413
I got this huge head of lettuce and the Larabars for under $4! I have never tried Larabars so then I saw them on sale I had to grab them Apple Pie and Peanut Butter Cookie should be making an appearance soon!

Nothing else really exciting from me....just that I had my first Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte! It was as good as I remember!
IMG00412
I love fall. What is your favorite fall treat? Mine is pumpkin lattes:)

3 comments:

  1. I am so so jealous! I wish I could get a Pumpkin Spice Latte. They don't make it overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Molly says the Apple Pie ones are the greatest bar she's ever had...I can't wait to see if she is right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I was a little worried when I found them on sale, might have to add it to my lunch for tomorrow now:)

    ReplyDelete