CleanAds

Friday, September 17, 2010

My first Fall flavors of the season!


I am in love with all the Fall flavors that come out this time of year. I like to wait for the weather to get a little cooler before I start indulging in them. Well today was my 1st Pumpkin Spice Latte of the seasons! Surprisingly it was not from Starbucks, but rather from Whole Foods (I will get back to that in a sec). Getting back to my name change (adding the frugal) part I am going to try to better post when I get great buys and how I find them. My Whole Foods does this awesome Friday 1 Day deals that the post on twitter and by email each week. When I saw that this weeks deal was 10 Fage Total Greek Yogurts for $10 I knew I had to go! Even better I had some coupons from the site and actually got my 10 yogurts for $8.45 (gotta love the reusable bag refund as well!)


I got 2 plain, 2 honey, 2 strawberry, 2 peach, and 2 cherry. Also as you can see in the pic, I got a new reusable bag for FREE! When we had our Whole Foods tour earlier this summer we got coupons for a free bag when you buy any Friday Deal Days items. Today was the perfect time to use it!
Now back to my latte, since the sale was so good, I told Mom and actually meet her at Whole Foods this morning (we went early to be sure we got our yogurt). Since mom loves coffee as much as I do, when we saw the Pumpkin Spice Latte we knew we had to try it. Well the Whole Foods Pumpkin Latte was awesome and a great first one of the season! Way to go WFM!
Since I knew I had a busy night (lots of chores to do around the house- and yes I call them chores because it all the stuff that needs to be done, but I do not like doing aka today weeding the backyard), I thought it was a good time to use my last Rita’s Free Ice Card (they are no longer taking them after this season). And you cannot imagine my excitement when I saw they had a Pumpkin Pie Spice Ice!

My second fall flavored treat was also spot on. The pumpkin pie spice was just enough with not being over powering in the ice. I LOVED every spoonful. Way to go Rita’s! What was or will be your first Fall flavored treat of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment