CleanAds

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Changes

I feel like the fall is always a good time to make changes with things. Maybe it is because since I have been 5 I have been on the school calendar, so September feels more like a new year to me. As I get ready for the holiday seasons to start (Open-mouthed smile) I can not help but think that the house needs some changes. I was looking at the kitchen and thought maybe I would look into new bistro sets would be a good change….

Here is the kitchen now with the set we got from my Grandmother when she had to sell her house. I am not sure, maybe I will just get new place mats…

I think the house just needs a good cleaning before I actually go get anything new…Do you ever just feel like getting new furniture for no reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment