CleanAds

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Economical Shopping

I am not really in a blogging mood today, there is just a lot going on, but I did want to explain the title change to the blog for anyone that might have noticed. After a shopping trip with the inlaws this weekend when I was able to get 2 boxes of brown rice, 2 boxes of Kashi bars, 2 boxes of Barber Foods Chicken Stuffers, and Pita Chips for $10 I realized I am good at stretching my money and want to share my tips for often.

We will start with last nights dinner. Hubby and I had this dinner for about $6 TOTAL.

We bought the kielbasa a few weeks ago at Acme when it was on BOGO and we had a coupon.

Here are the sides, Knorr Sides Plus, rice and 2 servings of veggies in each bag. Hubby and I stock up on these when Acme has them 10 for $10. Along with another cucumber salad, this was a nice balanced meal on the cheap.

How do you like to save on groceries?

No comments:

Post a Comment