CleanAds

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Baking Part 1

I really do love the holidays and baking around them is one of my favorite things to do. It keeps me calm during this crazy busy time of the holiday rush. Since I have taken up candy making this year, I decided to add some candies to my cookie lineup.  These take awhile to do, and a cold Sunday seemed like the perfect time to start. Hubby suggested using my warming tray to keep the chocolate melted and I figured I would give it a try (Great job love, this made the process so much easier!)

Love the colored chocolates.

I decided to make my favorite chocolate covered cookies, along with some snowmen on candy canes, and snowflakes. They are not all great, but for a first time with these molds I was quite proud.

The cookies are my favorite, maybe because they are the easiest.  The trees have mint filled cookies in them (the green is the key) and the Santa’s have plain cream filled cookies.

Are you trying anything new this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment