CleanAds

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last of the Holiday Baking

This past weekend I finished up all my holiday baking, and for the first time in all my years of making cookies (I have been making them for my mom since before high school), the process did not stress me out. I am very proud of myself for spacing things out and taking breaks.

I made my oatmeal cookies per the Crisco recipe, just without the nuts and extra raisins. A friend of my mom’s loves these so I always make extra for her.

Finally it was time for a cookie that is made just for my Dad. He loves Russian Tea cakes, or snowballs as I like to call them.

So every year I pull out the Betty Crocker “Snowball” recipe and make my dad just 1 batch of these cookies. They make a mess of my kitchen but I know he loves them so oh well!

Do you make any cookies each year just because someone really likes them?

Hope your baking went well this year. Tis the seasonGift with a bow

No comments:

Post a Comment