CleanAds

Friday, December 10, 2010

More Decorations

I could not only do one post of decorations for my favorite holiday. So I wanted to share my favorite ones with you. My favorite decorations are actually a set of decorations that Hubby and I started collecting when we bought our house (thanks to the moms Open-mouthed). I have always love the Department 56 lighted villages. I can blame my Mom for this as she started me on this with her Dickens’ Village. Since we did not want to have the same one, Hubby and I looked through all of them and decided that Christmas in the City was more our style. They have some pieces that really do capture of personalities so we are really happy to have started this series. It is still small but we love our little collection.

Especially the new centerpiece from last Christmas!

What is your favorite decoration and why? I love that these pieces are not just about me but that it is really for me and HubbyRed heart

No comments:

Post a Comment