CleanAds

Friday, February 11, 2011

Where’s the beef?

That is not a question we need to ask at our house. After our amazing Christmas gift we knew we would be set with protein for awhile. Hubby and I keep forgetting to take some of the meat out to use for dinner, but we finally remembered last week. After our store closing shopping trip, we had a meal planned to use the yummy hamburgers that came in our package.

(Sorry the picture is after I ate some of my burger!)

Our “gourmet” burgers were served with sweet potato oven fries, and broccoli slaw salad. The fries I cut with the mandolin and placed in a 400 degree oven for about 40 minutes (ok so I cooked mine a little longer because I forgot about them!) The broccoli salad was a bag from Wegmans which I added white wine vinegar and salt to. My burger was served on a olive roll, with swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms and onions. This was a great dinner and now Hubby and I can’t wait to try the rest of our Christmas food!

What are your favorite burger sides? Sweet potato fries are very high on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment