CleanAds

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Termini Brothers

So we are still on our bakery adventure at Reading Terminal Market. While having lunch with a co-worker we decide the best way to end lunch was with a trip to Termini Brothers, one of the best South Philly bakeries around. Normally I would just get one of their amazing cannolis and call it a day, but when I saw this little cake, it was just calling to me.

Picasa Content

Black Forest Cake covered with frosting, how could I pass it up? The frosting and the cherries tucked inside this little cake made him amazing (not sure why he is a he, but go with it). The creaminess of Termini Brothers frostings and fillings are just so amazing I have no way to describe them. Check them out online too, especially if you love real Italian desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment