CleanAds

Friday, March 18, 2011

Uno Pizza

Every day on my way to work I pass by the Uno Chicago Grill. I always think we should go there sometime, but then when we want a place to go I forget. Well I finally remembered (well Hubby did) when his parents where visiting. We went into Uno for lunch to find they had a new menu, not really new to us as we had never been there before, but it was nice of the waitress to tell us all about it. I thought about the deep dish for awhile, but then could not get this pizza out of my head:

ROASTED EGGPLANT, SPINACH & FETA Mindful ChoiceSignature Choice

With sun-dried & plum tomatoes, carmelized onions, mozzarella and pesto.

I knew on 5 grain crust it would be amazing, and it was so great. I was good and saved some for dinner that night (but it was hard not to eat it all). The flavors all mixed perfect and it was done just right, with a nice crispy crust.

 

Have you been to Uno? What do you like to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment