CleanAds

Monday, October 10, 2011

Outlets and Weddings

The end of September we had our first road trip with little one. She did a great job in the car and was dressed for the experience:

Hubby and I had a wedding to attend in Virginia that he was a part of, here we all our ready to go party!

Lucky for us (well me) the hotel we stayed at was right next to an outlet shopping center!  Of course we had to go over, especially after hearing they had a Vera Bradley outlet! Here is what Hubby and I got:

We got all this for $50. The Vera Bradley small duffel bag is for little one for over night trips and with a coupon we got it for $23! We also went into Old Navy and got jeans for Hubby and yoga pants for me for less then $30. Finally was a trip to Carter’s (since I have gift cards) to pick up some Christmas items for the little one.

We will be headed to the outlets by us in a few weeks for Christmas shopping! Do you outlet shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment