CleanAds

Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Dinner Guests

5 Dinner Guests. Who are 5 people you’d love to have dinner with (living or deceased) and why?

 

Not my table, but this is so cute.

Well I love to cook so you would think this would be easy. But I actually found it to be very hard. The first person would be my mom because I love to cook for her. She cooked for me for so many years I love cooking for her.

Second would be the hubby because I always enjoy his company and he can always make me feel better about the food I make.

Third would be Wolfgang Puck as he is my favorite Food Network Chef.  I always have to eat at his place several times when we go to Disney World.

Fourth is Bethany Frankel because I just love her. She is so real and seems so down to earth I would love to just meet her for a night.

Fifth,  this was actually a hard one but I picked Khloe Kardashian. I feel like she is very down to earth and has struggled with a lot to become the super strong person that she is. I really hope that all the rumors are untrue and her marriage is fine.

Who would be your 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment