CleanAds

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Open a book

Open a Book. Choose a book and open it to a random page and point to a phrase. Use that phrase to get you writing today. Free write for 15-20 without stopping.

After yesterday’s post, I thought this would be the best book to pick up today!

I opened to chapter 42 and the title is “Spend a Moment, Every Day, Thinking of Someone to Love.” How perfect for me! Although I think about my daughter everyday, I have realized that a lot of time now my life has been consumed by her and I forget to think about the hubby, my mom, myself, and everyone else as much.  I think this quote to me really reminded me that I have to think about some one different each day. I get so focused on little miss that I think I forget everything and everyone else. I know that is not good for me or anyone else, but again it is something I am working on. I have to realize that the relationships in my life have always been and will continue to be the most important things to me and I need to nurture ALL of those.

I think I will make it a goal to think about a new person I love each day for the rest of the month. 12 people ready go….

Who are the most important people in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment