CleanAds

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Learned the Hard Way

Learned the Hard Way. What’s a lesson you learned the hard way? Write about it for 15 today.

 

I think recently the biggest lesson I have learned the hard way is that I can not be perfect. Shocking I know! But for me this was actually a lot harder then you would think. I have been an overachiever my WHOLE life, so when I got pregnant I thought having a family and working would be easy. I mean I was fine with having my hubby, the house, my job, the puppy, the baby would be easy! Boy (or girl) was I wrong! I guess I never imagined how much time I would want to spend with little miss! And that would not really be a problem, accept for the part where I still expect myself to do everything else, perfectly!

I think the hard lesson for me was realizing that I have to stop being so hard on myself if things are not perfect. I am the only one that would know things like the cleaning are not 100% perfect all the time. This seems so easy but as any mom out there knows it is so hard! I am getting better at realizing that I need to ask for help and be ok when things are not all done all the time. The laundry will get done, and yes hubby can do it too!

 

 Any advise to help me with this? I know I am not perfect, but I want to be so badly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment