CleanAds

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Best Conversation

Best conversation I had this week. Try writing script-style (or with dialogue) today to recap an awesome conversation you had this week.

This is sort of cheating but this is the best conversation from the week I am writing this. 

Me- We are here for the follow up from Ellie’s surgery

Vet at the Animal Hospital – How does her bruising look?

Me – It is all gone.

Vet – How is her activity level?

Me – She has been fine since we stopped the pain meds.

Vet – Let me take her back and have a look.

A few minutes later

Vet – Ellie looks great, she can return to her normal activities and should be good. You did a great job with her.

Back story – In  mid-March on a walk with my puppy and daughter in our neighborhood, a dog who was not on a leash attacked my little puppy. She had some pretty bad internal injuries and had emergency surgery at the University of Penn Vet Hospital.

Two week later a little hair short but going great we had a wonderful follow up visit at the hospital. So thankful she is still with us. Sorry but no conversation will beat this for awhile for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment