CleanAds

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Place

Happy Place. When you need an escape from your condition where do you imagine yourself? Close your eyes and go to your happy place – then describe the sights, sounds, scents, and feelings.

 

picture from Sandals Antigua

This is where I go when I close my eyes and go to my happy place. It is where hubby and I went on our honeymoon and yes it does look like that! This is my happy place because for 1 whole week we put our cell phones and wallets in the safe and did not worry about a thing for the entire week! Total relaxation not something that we get often. I just remember how great it was for us to really have the time together as we are both always busy. We would sit by the beach and listen to the water as the soft Caribbean music filled the air. The resort was so relaxing and a place we would love to go back to in the near future!

 

Where is your happy place?

No comments:

Post a Comment