CleanAds

Monday, November 5, 2012

Toddler Snacks

I have to share one of our new favorite baby items, baby food pouches! From the people who made all of Little Miss's food at first, I was not sure how I felt about these little pouches, but after I got some for free with a coupon from Gerber they seemed like a good thing to keep in the diaper bag.
These have been great when we are running errands on the weekends and knowing that they are just fruits and vegetables is even better. Also Little Miss thinks she is "so cool" when she has one, she shows it to everyone! I thought about getting one of the little things to make your own food pouches, then realized I can not just leave those in the diaper bag :(  So when I saw a Babies R Us sale on the pouches Little Miss and I hit it up! Right now you can get 20 pouches for $15! Less then $1 each.





What are your "on the go" must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment