CleanAds

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year.... start with a deal!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that 2013 is off to a great start for you all. Although 2012 had its highs and its lows over all I think it was a good year in our house. That said I am so excited to see what 2013 has to offer. We started it off great spending some time with new friends in our neighborhood and are continuing with a party this weekend to celebrate Hubby living in the US for 20 years!

Ok on to my other favorite thing about the New Year.....Christmas deals! I ran to the Wegmans the other morning before work to grab a few things for the party this weekend, when I saw wrapping paper on CLEARANCE!

200 square feet of Christmas paper for $2, I could not leave without it!

What is your favorite thing to buy after Christmas for the next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment