CleanAds

Monday, April 1, 2013

HAWMC - Getting Started

Hi to anyone that is new to my blog! That is me with Little Miss last summer at a wedding (her first!) This is my first post in this year's The Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge. I did the challenge last year (first post here) and really enjoyed it so I thought I would try again.

I write about my health and the challenges to stay healthy as a full time working mom, because I think all of the full time working mom's out there are struggling with one or more things everyday and we need to support each other in any way we can. I do not have all the answers but I am willing to share what works for me, my daughter and husband, and hopefully help others in the process!

Why do you blog? Also share you blog in the comments below!

#HAWMC

No comments:

Post a Comment