CleanAds

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review

I was sent a new mascara to try recently from the the wonderful people at Influenster.com. The Rimmel Retro Glam Mascara hits stores this month and is a great product for anyone (like me) that loves to try new products.

First of all I love the shape of the brush. It makes application a real breeze. Especially first thing in the morning, when I am not always awake yet! Also something that I really love about this product, it comes off very easily when I wash my face. I hate the feeling of a mascara that does not come off well. Pet peeve I know, but that is just something that I really can not stand when my lashes feel all coated. Overall I love this product and recommend giving it a try.

***All thought are my own and no compensation was received for this review. I was sent a tube of the mascara to try from  Influenster.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment