CleanAds

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System

I recently received the Mary Kay Clean Proof Acne System to try out.

Here is the information about this product from the website:
With the Clear Proof® Acne System, you get an effective regimen clinically shown to provide clearer skin in just 7 days. The four-product set:
  • Clears up blemishes without irritation and helps maintain a clear complexion.
  • Unclogs pores, removes excess oil and leaves skin feeling healthier.
  • Fades the look of lingering acne spots.
  • Attacks multiple factors that can contribute to acne breakouts.
The value-priced set includes:
  • Clear Proof® Clarifying Cleansing Gel, 4.5 oz.
  • Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner,  5 fl. oz.
  • Clear Proof® Acne Treatment Gel, 1 oz.
  • Clear Proof® Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin, 3 fl. oz.

I have been using the products once a day (the instructions state to start using it once a day and work up) for about 2 weeks now. I can say for sure I have noticed that my skin is brighter and the complexion is much clearer in just this short time. I have truly enjoyed the products, especially the moisturizer. I love that it is so light and does not feel greasy on my skin. The toner (a product I love!) is a little harsh for me, so I am only using it on the areas that I need it most, but the cleansing gel is also an awesome product that I am truly loving!  

I would highly recommend this product for someone that needs to clear up and brighten her complexion.

*** No compensation was received for this posts, all thought are my own. I was sent the product through ChatterBox to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment