CleanAds

Monday, October 27, 2014

Yaya and Kiki Homemade Headbands

A few weeks ago I received a follow on Instagram from Yaya and Kiki and thought I would check them out. Once I found the Etsy Shop, I knew I was in love. They make the most adorable headbands for little girls. As soon as I reached out to Christine the owner, I knew I would love her products. She asked all about the girls and what colors they liked.

I was so surprised to see not 1, but 2 headbands and a matching headband and clip set in the package!


I have to add that Little Miss loved the packaging. She thought it was flowers in the bags. We had to take each one out to view them. 

This is Little Miss's favorite thanks to the bling!

The purple (a household favorite)

The sister set (my personal fav!)
These headbands are all very well made and absolutely beautiful in the design. I also love that   Yaya and Kiki have felt on the back of the flower on the headbands and the clip is covered as well. This makes it so much easier to have the girls wear them. It is this type of attention to detail that I think allows Yaya and Kiki to stand out!

Here is the back of one of the headbands

This is a bad picture I know, but can you see how Yaya and Kiki line the clips?


Here is Miss E's favorite in action the day after it came!


I would highly recommend checking out  Yaya and Kiki on instagram or the Etsy Shop

*** I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are my own, but the AMAZING Christine did send me the items above to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment