CleanAds

Monday, November 17, 2014

Old Factory Candles Gift Set Review

The wonderful people at Old Factory Candles asked me to try out their candles from Amazon. Here is some information about the candles:

  • Made in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks.
  • Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles. Each of which burns clean for over 20 hours. The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement.

Here is the list of fragrance sets:
Fall Harvest
Pumpkin Spice
Cranberry
Autumn Leaves
Happy Holidays 
Christmas Tree
Candy Cane
Gingerbread
Winter Wonderland 
Hot Cocoa
Roasted Chestnut
First Snow
Romance 
Rose Petals
Champagne
Dark Chocolate
Fresh & Clean 
Lemongrass
Olive Blossom
Fresh Linen
Spa Day 
Cucumber
Lemongrass
Green Tea
Vacation
Sea Breeze
Hawaiian Lei
Awapuhi
Coffee Shop 
Coffee Bean
Hazelnut
Chai Tea
Man Cave 
Straight Razor
Leather
Mahogany
High as a Kite 
Cannabis
Incense
Bag O' Cookies
New Born Baby 
Baby Powder
Baby Shampoo
First Blanket
50 Shades 
Leather
Vanilla Sex
Jasmine Bubbles

Being the holiday lover I am, I chose to try out the Happy Holidays Gift set. It arrived gift wrapped to my front door, very quickly. 

Here is the candles box and the candles themselves:



Right out of the boxes, these smell amazing! I love the strong but not overpowering scents of these candles and the all natural soy wax. I will have to say my current favorite is the Candy Cane scent, but I still have a lot to go of these little babies. I would highly recommend them as a great holiday gift. Maybe even a teacher gift (more on those coming up!)

** I was not compensated for this post, all thoughts are my own. I was scent the candles shown to try for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment