CleanAds

Monday, December 1, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wraps

Have you seen or heard of these AMAZING nail wraps yet?


I love Jamberry nail wraps they go on super quick and last FOREVER. Let me tell you a busy mom that is giving baths and washing bottles needs nails that last. There nails do just that, they just keep going and they do not harm the nail at all. You can get 4 pedicures and 2 manicures out of one sheet (the toes last about 6 (yes 6) weeks!). Here is how you do it:

So that is 6 applications for $15! Also the wraps are always buy 3 get 1 free, so think of how many mani and pedis that is for $45, such a deal. 



Also they are so fast and easy to apply and NO drying time! Check out the tutorial here:




Check out the website for all the amazing styles, including these mom and me styles (yes I think I will HAVE to get some!)

Also if you want to try a wrap for free please email Shanna at shannadorris at gmail dot com. The sample she sent me before my first purchase sold me. I only took it off after my nail had grown so much it looked funny! Seriously  you need to try these, check out the site here





** I was not compensated for this post, I wanted to share how much I love the wraps and Shanna was nice enough to provide me the content for the post and a free half sheet of wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment