CleanAds

Monday, December 15, 2014

Nuby Natural Touch Infant Bottles Review

The wonderful people at Nuby sent me some of their new Natural Touch Bottles to try out.

I have a very picky one in Little B so I was not sure how this would go, but she seems to love these bottle. Here are the key points about the bottles:

- 9  oz size
- Soft Flex breast size nipple for easy latch
- Slow flow flex & stretch nipples encourage the natural action of breast feeding
- Soft numbs on the surface of the nipple massage the gums
- Allow easier transition from breast to bottle
- Superior valves in nipple help to reduce air ingestion
- Comfortable to hold and easy to clean
- BPA free



The first thing I noticed was the wide nipple and opening. Little B likes the nipples that are shaped more natural and I love that they are so much easier to clean! I have learned that I hate the bottles with a small open because they are so much harder to clean. Also the smaller size of these bottle means Little B can feed herself :( Although I am not happy about that, it does make the morning a little easier


You can see she is a big fan! These bottles come in a 3 pack with a pacifier for $9.48! You can not beat that deal!

** No compensation was received for this post, however, we were sent 3 bottles and 1 pacifier to try for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment