CleanAds

Monday, January 5, 2015

Projects

Do you ever feel like you are constantly doing projects around the house? Just me, ok maybe it is. But I have been busy lately getting the house and the girls organized and wanted to share a fee of the things I have been working on.

First I made boxes for each of the girls for school. Now that Miss E is in Pre-School I wanted to start saving more things that are school related for her (aka not just pictures). Here are my boxes, (Jo Ann's for $10 each with a coupon).



Next was pictures from the beach. Not sure where this idea came from, but I wanted to use the shells we collected at the beach this year in shadow box frames with a picture of each girl's first year at the beach. Off to Jo Ann's again and here you go!


My most recent project was new headband holders. These are so simple to do. I had hubby cut me 2 lengths of wood which I used paint from Miss E's room to do.


Then I used spray paint on some clothes pins and attached with craft glue. Here is the finished product!
And in action in each room!




And of course I made some more headbands too!
Supplies

and finished projects


What are your current projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment