CleanAds

Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthday Tutu

We are approaching Little B's 1st birthday in a few days (when did that happen!) and I wanted to make her something fun for her big day. Side note, both my girls are born on Saturdays so we had the chance to have each of their 1st Birthdays on their actual birthdays.

I decided that I would make Little B a tutu skirt to wear for her party. Off to Jo-Ann's I went coupon in hand, and looked at the tulle section, when this jumped out at me:


It was a little stiffer then I was looking for, but I love the print, so 1 yard into my chart and some elastic and home I went. As you can see I cut the fabric into about 6 inch wide pieces. I put the elastic around Little B's waist then cut it a bit shorter and sewed the ends up. Then it was time to tie the fabric around the elastic and I was done. Here is her skirt all ready to party!

Super easy project, under $10 and less then 30 minutes of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment