CleanAds

Monday, November 14, 2016

Watermelon Birthday Party

Miss E wanted to do a watermelon themed party this year! First of all I thought this was super fun and could not wait to get started. Everything was pink and green of course and she loved picking it all out. I wanted to find something fun and special for her to do since the party was going to be at home, when I came upon this wreath! First of all you had me at "No-Sew", so I got my supplies together:





I used 1/2 yard of each of the felts cut into 2 inch wide pieces. And since I wanted a rather large wreath, I got a pool noodle and cut it to length to make a larger wreath for $1!



As you can see then I just tied the felt strips on the wreath. I alternated the greens then did a section of pink. Finally I added my "seeds" using black felt.



This wreath all together cost about $7! How great was that, and best part the Birthday Girl loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment