CleanAds

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Berries and Cherries

So I have decided that M&M's and I need to stop meeting each other. I love them and have a problem not eating them. With that I will move on to other topics. Dinner last night was more on the quest to use up the fridge.

I had a Light Ballpark Hot Dog on a Whole Grain bun with some mayo-free potato salad, and tomato and mozzarella salad. This was a nice filling and balanced meal.

After dinner I did some Bikini Revolution Cardio and watched some Real Housewives of NJ. Love these ladies they make me laugh!

This morning we had some more fruit (I would say I am getting sick of it, but I love it) and Blueberry Coffee.
Today was strawberries, blueberries (hence the title) and red grapes (they are in there promise!)

Today's lunch was more stuff from the fridge.

Cherries! Wheat Thins, bruschetta, almonds, and Ghiradelli Chocolates

I have a meeting after work tonight and so does hubby so I am on my own for dinner...hmm the possibilities:)

No comments:

Post a Comment