CleanAds

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crab Fries here we come

Dinner last night was an Archer Farm meal that was sent to me awhile back.

This meal was super easy to cook. Milk in one pot with sauce and boil the pasta. I added some veggies to the sauce mix because there was not enough for me! It turned out ok, with a little parm cheese on top the flavor came out a little more. Nice and easy but not the best...

Last night was 2 hard Bikini Revolution workouts, cardio and sculpt. But I loved the sweat and got my heart rate monitor working right!! Here is the after pic

Hard to see but 315 calories in 45 mins I will take it!

Breakfast this morning was overnight oats with Earl Gray Tea

Simple mix in the container with the lasts of my mango. I added 1/3 cup oats, 1/2 cup milk and water, coconut flakes, almond slices, and cinnamon. Nice and filling breakfast.

Lunch is boring so no pictures, just a salad with some popcorn and a few pickles (saw them in the fridge and just threw then in my bag). Lunch is light because we have an afternoon meeting which means Starbucks!

 
I think I am going to go with the cold drinks finally and try the Mocha Frapp Light.

Dinner tonight will be out with my co-workers at Chickie's and Pete's. So I know Crab Fries will be had and some other seafood I am sure.
 


What is your favorite type of seafood? I love scallops best, but will eat any seafood:)

No comments:

Post a Comment