CleanAds

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mango Monday with Mom

It was another Monday off for me (last of my vacation time from last year) and I planned to spend time with mom.

Breakfast this morning was oats with Earl Grey!


In the mix
1/3 cup oats
2/3 cup water and milk
1/2 frozen banana cooked in
1 tbsp PB
Mango slices

After breakfast I tired out my new yoga mat from Mom and Dad with the Bikini Revolution yoga workout.


This workout was a tough one but I enjoyed it and it got the heart rate going.The mat and matching bag however are awesome. The mat is nice and sticky which was really helpful for me to get my hands in the right places.

After my workout mom and I headed to the mall for some returns and Birthday gift card use! I got some fun stuff including a Mango Juilius, a new Bikini from Victoria's Secret (awesome sale right now), shirt from Express, and Sephora B-day pack with mascara, eye liner, and shadow (all perfect travel sizes).

After the mall Mom took me for a mani and pedi! I got this fun gold-neutral (OPI Honeymoon Sweet - I think)on my nails and a bright cranberry on my toes.


Then we had a nice lunch outside at Panera. I had French Onion soup, Fuji apple salad (All-natural citrus-herb chicken, mixed field greens, romaine lettuce, vine-ripened tomatoes, red onions, pecans, Gorgonzola, apple chips - no dressing) and a nice piece of warm bread.


It was a great day with one of my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment