CleanAds

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Sorry I had to. I feel like at 29 I have to celebrate the day as much as I can. Thought of the day, do you ever wonder when it was that your thoughts of what you will be and do by a certain age changes? When I was younger, I did not think I would be married until after I was 30, now I find myself stressing about wanting to start a family before then! Just crazy to think about the shift we make sometimes in life.

Dinner last night was a favorite Rachel Ray meal, Chicken with a corn and potato saute.


Slice 2 potatoes thing and place in heated pan with salt, pepper, and thyme. Do not stir for 2 mins. Add 1/2 chopped onion and 1 clove chopped garlic, cook for 8 mins. Place 2 chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper in another pan and cook through, about 6 mins a side. When potatoes are tender, add 5 oz frozen corn, cook for 2 mins, add 3/4 cup chicken stock, 1 tbsp butter and parsley. Reduce to low and add chicken until thickened.

This is a filling and quick week night meal.

After dinner I had a little cheese cake fudge from our beach weekend trip (only a small piece I promise!).


Birthday breakfast was Chobani raspberry with 1/3 cup of Cheerios with my birthday presents (more on that later). Also I had a birthday Dunkin Dounts latte on the way to work.

We ordered lunch today for our Staff Meeting at work and I did a repeat of my last staff meeting salad which was so yummy!


Just as good the second time!

We always do sweets for birthdays at work and my co-worker made me this awesome chocolate cake with butter cream icing!


It has been a great day for me, thanks everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment