CleanAds

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Day off

Tuesday was the last of my long weekend (and with only a 3 day work week I guess I can't complain too much), breakfast was the last of my Friendship Bread from the freezer with some coffee.

Then it was back to my Slimdown with a Total Body and Core workout. Then after more drama with the hubby's car, it was time to go outside and get some sun. I love laying out and reading (and yes I put on sunscreen).

I came back in the house for lunch and just in time as a huge store went through. I watched Real Housewives and had this broccoli salad and Zone Perfect Bar.


The salad is super easy:
1 head of broccoli
1/2 a onion chopped
1 strip of bacon chopped
1 TBSP mayo
1 TBSP Vinegar
Salt and pepper

Mix it all up chill for a bit and enjoy.

This bar has nice and chocolately and I loved it. I have some other Zone Perfect Bars so I will be sure to let you know if the others are just as good.

Dinner was Chicken Parm with mushrooms and pasta. (Good way to get in grains and veggies)

 This is so easy (unless the power goes out and you need to carry the pan to the grill, haha, it was an interesting day)

1/2 onion chopped
5 mushrooms chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1.5 TBSP tomato paste
2 Chicken Breasts
2 handfuls mozzerella cheese
Parm cheese to sprinkle on top

Saute the onion and mushrooms in the pan until soft. Add the tomatoes, dressing, and tomato pasta. Add the chicken, cover and simmer for about 15 mins until cooked through. Top with mozzarella and allow to melt. Sprinkle on parm and serve over pasta.

Hubby and I both needed a sweet last night so we made floats. Mine was Chocolate ice cream and Diet 7 UP. Nice and creamy, loved it!


How was everyone's weekend? Sorry I have been MIA for a few days:(


No comments:

Post a Comment