CleanAds

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Orientation day 2's

Our seconds days of orientation are a little better for me foodwise (at least I have time to eat breakfast at home). This morning was Chobani pomegranate with pineapple, blueberries, and wheat germ to add some fiber. 

With a side of Earl Grey it is a perfect start to my day.

Lunch was a spinach salad with carrots and celery, hummus and cottage cheese. (Can you see the continued cottage cheese obsession lately?)

Yes that was a little small but because I knew this was in my future....

Nothing beats soft-serve on a warm day!

Nothing special tonight, I hope to do some cleaning, get in a good workout, and maybe watch some DVR Dinner tonight will be Chicken Helper Alfredo with added veggies (normal for us to add veggies)

And tomorrow is back to a day 1.... only 6 more days to go....

1 comment: