CleanAds

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 1 take 2 and some good news

Today was another day 1 of orientation so it was a muffin and tea to start the day followed by an apple around 10 AM.

Lunch was this awesome salad with spinach and spring mix, red onion, carrot, mushrooms, chickpeas, cottage cheese, and sunflower seeds. I am loving cottage cheese on my salad (as you can see here and here). It just makes the salad so creamy tasting.

Later in the afternoon was some Pretzel M&M's (why do you temp me so!) I got home and did a fun Exercise TV workout, I just felt the need to mix it up a bit today. Hubby and I went to the store to get some fun sale items (forgot to take a picture, but we did get plenty of frozen veggies as the last a lot longer with our often crazy schedules!) Then we hit up Chick-fil-a for some dinner (had a coupon for a free sandwich). I got the nuggets and we split some fries (with mayo because that is what you do with waffle fries).

So on to my good news, if you read about my issues earlier in the month, I wanted to let you know that Aunt Flow finally came (medically induced but hey it is a good step). So now hopefully I will be back on track! Thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated and again thanks for all the support of the previous post. In celebration of being back on track I wanted to share my current "bible" with someone else.
What to Expect When You're Expecting: Fourth Edition
If you would like a copy (for yourself or to give to someone else) of What to Expect When you are Expecting please send me an email or message me on Twitter. Thanks again and have a great weekend all!
-Jacqui

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to be pregnant and read that book! Have you always been a tea person? How do you take it?

    ReplyDelete