CleanAds

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Short day 2

Luckily I only had to go to work for a few hours yesterday to do some presentations. I did some Exercise TV yoga before making some yummy pancakes and heading out. I used 1/2 cup mix with some water, almonds, and blueberries to make these and made my own Skinny Caramel latte!

When I got home it was time for a spinach salad with hummus, cottage cheese, blueberries, and mango slices.

After a nice walk with puppy by the water and a watermelon margarita, it was off to Wegmans to stock up on cottage cheese!


We spent the night with some good friends and family for a birthday party. We had some fun apps, I just had some beer bread I made (recipe soon).


Dinner was pasta salad, sausage, and BBQ chicken.

For dessert we had a fruit tart that was so yummy! It was a fun night although I know I ate a little too much desserts I am ok with that...


-Jacqui

No comments:

Post a Comment