CleanAds

Friday, September 3, 2010

It continues...

Well it is time for an updated on the expecting front.....although this started to look better in July. August brought no happy returns of Aunt Flow. I called the doctor and I had too choices...wait longer (are you kidding me) or go fro more blood tests. I am that impatient, and headed to the lad Tuesday morning to get 11 more tests done! I have no idea what they are looking for but hopefully we will know something next week. I feel like sharing because I know that I am not the only one going through this and it helps me to talk about it and I am sure it will help others to know they are not alone....at least I hope so.

This is my reward for getting blood taken. I am fine with shots, I just can't stand to see myself bleed. Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte, Perfect Oatmeal, and Bear Naked Granola from home. This is a great breakfast and makes me feel better too! Fingers crossed for good news in the week ahead......

No comments:

Post a Comment