CleanAds

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bread Maker!

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had any experience with a bread maker, well I was still on the fence when my birthday came up but got surprised and received a bread maker as a gift! So I knew I had to try it right away. This past week I went and got some (more) whole wheat flour and set to work. I made the recipe right from the bread maker book and put it in.

I just followed the directions and went and snapped it into the bread maker base. 3 hours and 40 minutes later, this came out!

The bread maker bread was so easy to make and has a great taste. Hubby even told me it made his sandwich today extra good. I think I might be a convert, maybe no more bread from the store for this household……

Anyone have good bread maker recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment