CleanAds

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Baking Part 2

Like I have said before, I love baking around the holidays. After my chocolate making, I was ready to move onto my next task, Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti. This is a recipe I have only been making for about 3 years now, but it has become one of my favorites. This year it came out the best yet, I was so excited. Can’t wait to have some with a nice cup of coffee after Christmas!

All the ingredients ready to go (this is why I bought the cookie mixes on sale):

The only thing I find hard with this recipe is that I try to make it one batch at a time so that my “logs” are not too big.

All mixed up.

Logs ready to go in the oven. One change I made to Betty’s recipe (which I think made all the difference) on the first bake I did them longer then 20 mins. I let them bake until they got golden brown all over the top. Then cut and baked again, since that is what makes them “twice baked” aka biscottismile_regular

I love the green tint and red berries. Such a fun christmas themed item!

No comments:

Post a Comment