CleanAds

Thursday, March 1, 2012

More Baby Food

For anyone that has been reading you will remember when I shared our first attempts at making baby food here. Well I was at it again! After we got all the great produce from Door to Door Organics, I knew some would become baby food. So the beets got picked out and roasted!

IMAG0376

Then placed into the food chopper, and we had fresh beet puree.

IMAG0377

Both golden and red. I will say that little miss is not a huge fan of beets, but we think that is because they have very little taste. Mix them with corn or peas and she is all over them though! I guess she will be a sweets girl like her Mommy.

What was your baby’s favorite food?

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic that you make your own food! I did the same...the magic bullet was my best friend! I never tried beets though!
    -Lani

    ReplyDelete