CleanAds

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pizza Face

Not really, but that does cover both of the things I was going to post about so it seemed like a great title! Let’s start with dinner from last night. Hubby and I love making crazy homemade pizzas so last night we decided to use some Costco tortilla to make pizzas. In my love of randomness here is my pizza.

As weird as it might look it was really good actually and totally filled me up too. The left side is Whole Foods hummus with onion, mozzarella and parm cheese and on the right is tomato sauce, onion, black beans and both cheeses.

So you got the pizza, now for the face part. When I stopped taking my BCP pills my face went crazy and started breaking out. A side effect from the hormones I am sure, but that did not make it any easier for me to deal with. Well it has been bothering me since then and nothing I have done has really worked to help it out. About a month ago I got a massage at this new place with the gift certificate I had from my birthday. The place I went, Hand and Stone, offers this membership that for $50 you can get a massage or facial each month. This sounded really good to me but I wanted to try the facials before I signed up. Well Saturday  mom and I decided to try them out. All I can say is I am IN LOVE with Shannon, my esthetician, and yes I will call her mine because I will be going back to her. I am not 100% sure what she did to my face but in less then a week it has cleared up to the point that I did not feel the need to wear foundation to work today!

A little shine on my face from the flash but my checks a week ago had been covered in red bumps. I am so excited for such a change in a short time. Thanks again to Shannon, I will be back to Hand and Stone in about a month (and thanks to mom for treating me, you are the best!)

 Hubby and I are taking off work tomorrow and headed to our College Homecoming! Should be a fun time, I will be back on Monday with pictures! In other news what are you up to this weekend?

1 comment: